The fabulous flavours of tart fruity craisins, which are really dried cranberries, with creamy Brie and moist chicken combine in these easy to make, cranberry chicken Brie parcels. Perfect for a special occasion or everyday treat. You can also make them in a large size and use them as a main course dish.
Cranberry chicken Brie parcels
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 6 sheets of filo pastry
- 50g melted butter
- ½ cup Ocean spray 50% less sugar Craisins
- 6 chicken tenderloins
- 4 tablespoons chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- sea salt and black pepper
- 150g very soft Brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- On your work bench, lay down clean soft tea towel topped by a sheet of baking paper. Place one sheet of filo pastry on top of the bake. To keep the pastry from drying out as you work with it, keep the sheets of filo under a damp tee towel until you’re ready to use them.
- Brush lightly with melted butter. Place another filo sheet on the first, brush with butter. Using a very sharp knife, cut the pastry in half length ways then into 8 small rectangles.
- Place a small slice of ripe Brie in the center of each rectangle of buttered pastry. Top with a heaped teaspoon of cranberry and chicken mixture. Roll each piece of pastry over the filling and turn so the edges are underneath. Very gently use your fingers to crimp the pastry at both ends of the parcel to make a small cracker or wrapped lolly shape.
- Place on the lined baking sheet and repeat with the remaining filling and pastry sheets.
- When you’ve finished, brush each parcel on the tray with melted butter and scatter the top with a few sesame seeds.Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and the filling is very hot. Serve immediately.